Boosting Sales with Quarter Pallet Displays
FMCG brands and retailers alike favour quarter pallet displays to promote, move and sell high volumes of stock in large fast-paced stores.
These highly visible shop floor units initially attract customers with creative artwork to support brand and offer messaging, opening up a great opportunity for cross-purchase potential.
There are several advantages to these popular display methods, which include:
- Reduced storage space required
- Units can be pre-filled and delivered to store (minimal store compliance required), or flat packed and shipped in bulk (cost-effective shipping method)
- Easily manoeuvred around the store – single door access
- Floor displays have been shown to boost sales in primary and cross-sale purchase as can hold a range of products and display a link-save offer
- Excellent opportunity for branding using both header and side panels
Our industry leading team are on hand not only to produce the final display units, but to create your in-store vision with a digital mock-up prior to production see here for further info on this service.
At Wilmot Budgen we design, create, produce, fulfil and deliver all under one roof so get in touch today to see how we can help with your next quarter pallet display.