Point-of-Purchase Advertising International (POPAI) is the only not-for-profit trade association exclusively dedicated to serving the interests of all those involved in retail marketing.
The organisation works to establish and maintain excellence in all aspects of retail marketing communications, raise standards of business practices and provide its membership with information to ensure its continued position as a vital part of the marketing mix.
A copy of our POPAI Certificate van be found on the link below:
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization, a worldwide organization with representatives from 157 countries.
Wilmot-Budgen has been certified to ISO 9001/14001 for the following scope: all operations on the Coulsdon site including the design and manufacture of printed point of sale assemblies and material using paper, board and plastics. Certification is subject to periodic surveillance and re-assessment. For further information regarding the validity of the certification please contact Print and Media Certification on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilmot Budgen are proud to be independently certified as meeting the requirements of both ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) Standards. We are rigorously assessed annually by an independent auditor from PMC to check that we have maintained the appropriate procedures to support compliance with these two standards, which describe best practise in both quality and environmental management.
This gives our clients confidence that they are trading with a business which is:
- well run and has effective procedures in place to provide a consistently high quality of service
- carrying out regular evaluations to check compliance with all environmental legislation
- working effectively to reduce its environmental impact
- setting objectives for continual improvement
Copies of our ISO Certificates can be found on the following links:
Quality and Environmental Policy
We are committed to continually improve our quality of service and reduce our environmental impact through innovative design and more efficient manufacturing processes and through working proactively with both our clients and suppliers.
The successful maintenance of our combined Quality & Environmental Management System is essential in supporting the further development of both our internal processes and reputation.
I expect all staff to understand our specific responsibilities to ensure that we meet our client’s needs as well as suggesting ways that we can improve ours and their performance.
- As a minimum comply with all legal requirements and other specific requirements of our clients and other stakeholders.
- Prevent pollution through the use of processes, materials or energy to avoid, reduce or control our negative environmental impacts.
- Set and monitor objectives which will improve our quality and environmental performance.
These objectives include:
- To identify areas of WBs significant electricity & waste consumption and methods for reducing this consumption.
- To continue to invest in our digital capability which will improve our quality of service and reduce our environmental impact.
- To improve the quality of management information through the use of our management information system.
This policy will be communicated to all staff, those working on our behalf or any other interested parties.
22nd April 2016
Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody
Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC ®) is an international not-for-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world’s forests. Its main tools for achieving this are standard setting, independent certification and labeling of forest products. This offers customers around the world the ability to choose products from socially and environmentally responsible forestry.
Wilmot Budgen have internal procedures in place to ensure that when requested and subject to availability, we can print the FSC Chain of Custody Label on client’s products to demonstrate that all the wood fibre has either been either recycled or sourced from responsibly managed forests which have meet the rigorous requirements of the FSC.
As for our ISO standards, we are also checked by an auditor from Control Union on behalf of FSC, annually to confirm that our procedures are working effectively to ensure that we are sourcing and managing our FSC Chain of Custody stock correctly.
Having the FSC label on your products is a great way to demonstrate that you care for the environment.
A copy of our FSC Certificate can be found on the following link:
Carbon Smart Certification
Carbon Smart Certification is an ongoing sustainability programme that recognises and promotes businesses that have taken action to reduce their impact on the environment.
Wilmot Budgen are proud to have achieved the Carbon Smart Silver Standard for 2015. This certification demonstrates that we have taken clear, practical actions in order to reduce our carbon footprint and improve our environmental performance.
As a result of Carbon Smart, along with other environmental initiatives, we are continuing to make considerable progress in the following areas:
- The installation of energy efficient technologies
- The use of sustainable materials in production
- Monitoring, measuring and analysis of our key environmental impacts
- Waste Reduction
To see the range of industry-leading businesses choosing to provoke sustainable action through Carbon Smart