We love a challenge, particularly when it comes from a client. Global drink brands Bacardi and Bombay Sapphire tasked us with a large format digital project - Creating a Pop Up display.
To get things moving, our structural design team produced white mock-ups of the new units to ensure everything would come together, as expected. This is not only an essential part of the process from our side, but helps to assure our clients that they are going to be pleased with the end result and avoid any anxious unveilings at meetings when introducing a new structural design.
The benefits to investing in Pop Up displays are endless :
• They’re fully weight tested. With each shelf able to withstand 15kg
• So quick and easy to erect. Reducing store implementation and staff time costs
• No need to affix shelf supports
• Ease of assembly ensures in-store compliance for your brands
• Flat pack units. Ensuring more cost effective logistical rates.
• No more complex endless assembly instructions – Take out of the box, slot the header on – Get merchandising!
The colours needed to really pop, making the units highly visible and the brands easily identifiable in store. For the print quantities required, the units were digitally printed direct onto corrugated materials. Each piece was die cut using our precision cut technology and assembled in-house by our structural team who were on hand to ensure everything came together with mm accuracy.
We had some great feedback from a very happy client. If you want to know more about these POP Up displays, then get in touch. We’re here to help make your brand’s display POP and be seen on that shopfloor!