The successful maintenance of our combined Quality & Environmental Management System is essential in supporting the further development of both our internal processes and reputation.
I expect all staff to understand our specific responsibilities in ensuring that we meet our client’s needs as well as suggesting ways that we can improve ours and their performance.
- As a minimum comply with all legal requirements and shall satisfy any other applicable compliance obligations or requirements of our clients and other stakeholders.
- Be committed to the protection of the environment and to the prevention of pollution and shall use processes, materials or energy to avoid, reduce or control our negative environmental impacts wherever possible.
- Set and monitor objectives which will improve our quality and environmental performance.
THESE OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- To identify areas of WBs significant electricity & waste consumption and methods for reducing this consumption.
- To continue to invest in technology which will improve our quality of service and reduce our environmental impact.
- To improve the quality of management information through the use of our management information system.
This policy will be communicated to all staff, those working on our behalf and any other relevant interested parties.